Waterlife Octozin is a flagellated protozoacide that kills aquatic parasites known for causing various fish diseases.
Octozin is recommended for treating the following fish diseases:
- Sleeping Sickness
- Seawater Angelfish and Clownfish Disease
- Malawi Bloat Disease
- Dropsy early stages
- Whitespot in seawater aquaria where Cuprazin cannot be used
- Octozin is harmless to invertebrates and algae when used as directed.
- You will require three separate days of treatment to complete the course.
- Octozin is active for up to 3 days after the last day of use.
- Although internal parasites are destroyed instantly, external signs of improvement to the fish may take up to 7 days.