German-made Tunze compact circulation pump with synchronous motor pump. Small design can be easily hidden in the aquarium. Flow deflector provides a wide water jet to a offer a 3D adjustability at the pump outlet. Special magnet holder does not transfer vibration to glass for super quiet operation.
- For aquariums from 10-66 gallons (40-250 liters)
- Flow rate: 660 GPH
- Energy consumption: 4W
- Voltage/frequency: 115v/60Hz
- Dimensions without flow deflector: 2.56” x 2.36″ x 2.83″
- Output diameter 1.57”
- Pump magnet for up to 3/8″ (12mm) thick
Tunze Turbelle Nanostream 6020 Features
- Small design are easy to hide in your aquarium set up.
- They rotate to a wide range of angles for targeted flow.
- Low power consumption
- Special magnet holder do not touch aquarium glass directly resulting in no vibrations to tank and virtually no noise
- Flow Deflector allows for a wide water jet
- Maintenance free – “Self-Cleaning System”
High flow is very important to maintaining a thriving healthy aquarium. Aquariums with poor flow can experience a number of easily avoidable health issue. Using high flow powerheads in your aquarium will:
- Significantly decrease the risk of algae outbreaks.
- Keep waste and particles suspended longer so skimmers and filters have a better chance of removing them.
- Prevent toxic pockets from forming in hard to reach areas.
- Keep debris from collecting on corals.
- Keep food suspended longer so you can add less food.
- Increase the chances of long term healthy tank success.