- With Pea and Mint
- Ideal for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus
- Perfect for hand feeding, interaction and bonding
- Rich in natural ingredients
- High in fibre – 25%
- Truly tasty with no added sugars
- No artificial colours
- Linseed for healthy skin and shiny coats
The Naturally Indulgent and Healthy Way to Treat Your Pets
Science Selective is the widest range of veterinary recommended species-specific foods formulated to meet the nutritional needs of small furry pets. Now treating small pets can be healthy as well as delicious too, with Selective Naturals. These Garden Sticks with Pea and Mint are a tasty baked treats made fresh from our bakery in the heart of Suffolk and are high in fibre with no added sugar – ideal for small pet herbivores.
Also try the three other delicious treats in the Selective Naturals pet treats range:
- Forest Sticks with Blackberry & Chamomile
- Meadow Loops with Timothy Hay & Thyme
- Woodland Loops with Dandelion & Rosehip
Selective Naturals Garden Sticks Feeding Guide:
Feed as a tasty treat to complement your pet’s regular diet. Allow 1-2 treats per day, depending on the size of your pet. Before and after opening please store in a cool, dry place. Fresh hay and water should always be available.
Ground timothy hay, ground alfalfa hay, oat flour, ground dried locust beans, ground peas (10%), linseeds, soya oil, dried peppermint leaves (0.5%), peppermint oil (0.2%).
Crude protein (min) 8.0%, Crude fat (min) 2.5%, Crude fibre (max) 25.5%, Moisture (max) 11.0%.