A CHEMICAL-FREE SNAIL TRAP
- NEW: 2 small rods can be inserted in 2 positions at the entrance as a variable height delimiter to prevent fish from entering unintentionally.
- Place the trap in the aquarium overnight – wait – remove it full of snails.
- Also ideally suited for catching shrimp or crabs intentionally!
- Dimensions: L x W x H: 11.7 x 9 x 2.5 cm.
- Suited for fresh water and salt water.
- Combats snail plagues without the use of chemicals.
- NEW: Now with variable entry delimiters to prevent fish from entering unintentionally.
- Also catches runaway house crickets, crickets and cockroaches.
JBL LimCollect II: Why is it ideal to only use the snail trap at night? And does "night" refer to the biological night or to the daytime without lighting as well ?
At night, most fish have a rest phase of sorts (although this does not refer to sleep per se). Nocturnal fish such as many loricariid catfish are an exception. Accordingly, the risk of smaller-sized fish entering the fish trap is smaller at night.
This refers to the biological night, i.e. night by definition and not during the daytime without lighting.