Treats for turtles from 10 to 50 cm
- Feed supplement for turtles: cleaned gammarus crustaceans for turtles 10 - 50 cm in size, supplementary food for turtles and terrapins
- Excellent palatability: gently dried gammarus crustaceans
- Natural calcium content promotes healthy shell growth
- Turtles choose JBL food: high-quality ingredients, feed formulation created by practical research, no processing of cheap fishmeal
- Contents: Supplementary food, gammarus. Can be stored for 3 years unopened, use within 3 months after opening.
Especially for the nutritional requirements of turtles
Most turtles and terrapins are omnivores. They particularly like to eat fish and water animals. To a lesser extent they like to eat aquatic plants. JBL offers a comprehensive range for the species-appropriate diet for turtles and terrapins, to meet the respective requirements of the animals’ size. Dried fish and crustaceans, as well as algae are ranked first.
Other good reasons to feed JBL food Impressive palatability for turtles and terrapins: practice research including feeds in the wild / using high-value fish protein (no cheap fish meal is used) / no vitamin loss thanks to airtight packaging.
Turtles: young, growing animals: In the water area 2 to 4 times a day as much as they eat within approx. 10 minutes, adult animals: 4 to 5 feeds per week.