A Scientific Daily Diet For All Types Of Guppies And Small Sized Tropical Fish
Semi-floating protein-rich granule developed as a result of extensive research into habits of many types of guppies & livebearers with the purpose of improving their breeding habits, growth rates, overall health and resistance to diseases.
- Bio-technology helps us create a pellet that becomes soft quickly yet does not dissolve in water. High in palatability, your fish are eager to devour.
- The multivitamins encapsulated within each granule guarantees your pet will get full nutrition we know they need for good health.
- The "Micro Coating" eliminates nutrition leaking and water clouding.
- Linolenic acid promotes growth, health and improves the natural breeding habits of Guppies.
- Chitosan extracted from crustaceans and iodine derived from seaweed improve the overall condition of your pet.
- World's smallest fish food pellet.
- Becomes soft in water, yet won't dissolve.
- Encapsulation process prevents dissipation of vitamins and minerals.
- Slowly sinks allowing all fish access to it's nutrition.
- Will not cloud the water.
Special Necessary Ingredients
- Rich in natural color enhancers.
- High in linolenic acid to promote growth, encourage good health and activate the breeding process.
- Includes chitosan and stabilized vitamin C to promote high resistance to diseases.
- Contains a special iodine derived from seaweed which improves overall conditioning.
- Miniature pellet allows easy monitoring of amount fed and eaten.
- Your guppy will look it's best.
Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid overfeeding. Remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality problems which can result from this action.
Fish meal, wheat flour, krill meal, fish oil, brewers dried yeast, vegetable oil, dried seaweeds meal, sucrose esters of fatty acids, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, enzyme, vitamin A oil, vitamin D₃ supplement, vitamin E supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, biotin, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cobalt sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, aluminum hydroxide.
|Crude protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Crude Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 50%||min. 8.0%||max. 2.0%||max. 10%||max. 18%||min. 1.0%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C||Vitamin D₃||Vitamin E||Copper|