GS Veggies Mix is a natural means of growing edibles using peat mix. It consists of a fine mixture of substrates and organic fertiliser which do not have any soil content in it.
Rest assured, the peat used in this mix is responsibly sourced and RPP certified!
GS Veggies Mix is an organic soil-less potting mix that contains a mixture of substrates and organic fertiliser but does not contain any soil. It is developed for the growth of edibles such as vegetables, mostly leafy vegetables. The lightweight texture of the GS Veggies Mix promotes better germination and root development. In addition, it is lighter in weight and does not become as compact as soil over time, and you will appreciate the lighter weight if you have to move the pots around. The light and fluffy texture improve drainage and aeration yet water retentive.
How to Use:
- Get ready your vegetable seeds and pot.
- Add GS Veggies Mix into the pot.
- Sprinkle seeds evenly and thinly over the surface of GS Veggies Mix, leaving some distance between each one as per seeds instructions.
- Water as needed. Keep GS Veggies mix moist to improve germination rate.
- Add GS Organic Vermicast fertiliser evenly on the surface area after 10-15 days to fertilise the vegetables.
- Harvest when the plant matures. Enjoy your “fruit” of labour!