A proven natural formula to eradicate and control fungal disease on plants. Lime Sulphur is a mixture of calcium hydroxide and sulphur – A gardening essential.
- Treats and prevents a broad spectrum of fungal diseases (e.g powdery mildew)
- Effective treatment for certain pests and insects.
- Treats fungal diseases of ornamental plants like roses, dogwood, ninebark, garden phlox and rudbeckia.
- Safe to use on fruits
Direction of Use:
Foliar spray: 2ml to 1L of water
Soil Application: 1L per 100sqm
- Apply Every 2 to 3 weeks
- Do not spray in hot temperature (>32 Degree Celsius) or Dry soil
- Do not apply when plants are in moisture stress
- Do not apply within 2 weeks of an oil spray
*Shake well before use.
Sulphur – 18%
Calcium – 2%
Solvent – 80%