An innovative ready-to-use mineral spray for organic protection from infections. Safe for people, pets, birds and pollinators. Unique organic mix rich with Ag, Cu, Zn efficiently suppress pathogens but is non-toxic for people and pets.
- Developed in Singapore from unique organic components
- Highly efficient organic fungicide and antiseptic
- Apply every 3 days
- Cures most of fungi and bacteria infections after 3-5 applications
- Non-toxic for plants, people, pets and pollinators
- Efficiently cure plants from majority of bacterial and fungi infections
- Grow organic, eat healthy, save Nature!
- It is organic, non-toxic and efficient.
- Ready-to-use organic fungicide spray
- Application of fungicide every 3-5 days helps to cure the plants from bacterial of fungi infections
- Customized silver-based organic formulation for plants health
- Does not have any toxic effect for plants
- Safe for kids, pets and pollinators
- Certified organic in European Union and Switzerland
- Shake the bottle.
- Spray on the infected plants, covering the underside of the leaves as well, and the soil around the plants every 3-5 days until new healthy leaves appear.
- Soil probiotics may cause gas accumulation, which does not affect product quality. Release the gas and continue using.
- Small amounts of precipitate may occur.
- Can be mixed with other fungicides and enhance their action.