- Broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp for terrariums
- Creates a basking area for thermoregulation
- Increases ambient air temperature
- Stimulates breeding behavior through UVA rays
- Can be combined with Daytime Heat Lamp or Night Heat Lamp for a 24-hour cycle
A broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp with a Neodymium sleeve. The spectrum is ideal for plant’s photosynthesis and the UVA (ultraviolet A) light contributes to reptiles’ physiological well-being. The spot allows one to direct the heat and light in a certain direction to create basking sites in the terrarium.
Light/Heat Beam: 65° - Colour Rendering Index: CRI 83 - Thermal Efficiency: 93%