WITH VALUABLE MINERALS, TRACE ELEMENTS AND VITAMINS
- Creates the ideal water values for the successful keeping and breeding of shrimps from the Sulawesi lakes, especially the cardinal shrimp, Caridina dennerli
- Creates a slightly alkaline pH of approx. pH 7.8 – 8.5
- For balanced growth, health and vitality
- Promotes growth as valuable natural nutrition, especially for young shrimps
For targeted hardening of osmosis water, rain water and purified water. Developed especially for keeping and breeding Sulawesi shrimps, particularly cardinal shrimps, Caridina dennerli. With all the essential minerals, trace elements and vitamins shrimps need for healthy, balanced growth, vibrant colours and plentiful reproduction.
With Sulawesi Salt, water can be produced with a total hardness and carbonate hardness similar to that which shrimps are accustomed to in their natural habitats. This is based on the water values measured in situ during our 2011 Plantahunter Tour.
At the same time Sulawesi Salt promotes the activity of filter bacteria and promotes plant growth. It dissolves quickly and is easy to use.
Tip: Sulawesi Salt is ideal for use in combination with sand or gravel substrates, e.g. Dennerle Nano shrimp gravel.
• Increases total hardness and carbonate hardness
• With essential vitamin B complex
• Biologically balanced calcium-magnesium ratio
• Creates the perfect conditions for problem-free moulting
• Provides the perfect conditions for successful breeding
• Dissolves quickly, easy to use