Basic feed for shrimps and dwarf crayfish
CrustaGran is a sinking special feed tailored to the needs of fresh water shrimps and dwarf crayfish. CrustaGran contains high-quality proteins from aquatic animals and a high percentage (20%) of valuable algae – Chlorella, Dunaliella, Ascophyllum and 10% Spirulina – for balanced growth and problem-free moulting.
Vital vitamins provide for vitality and strengthen resistance to diseases. Natural carotenoids and astaxanthin help to bring out shrimps’ natural colouring in all its glory, particularly in yellow-, orange- and red-coloured varieties. CrustaGran retains its form in water for up to 24 hours. This avoids unnecessary contamination and clouding of the water.
Granule size: 2 mm
- For a biologically balanced diet geared to these crustaceans’ needs
- With 20% algae content: 10 % Spirulina, Chlorella, Dunaliella,Ascophyllum
- Water-stable for up to 24 h – no clouding effect
Art. no. 5918
FEEDING RECOMMENDATION FOR CRUSTAGRAN
Each day, as much as the animals eat within a maximum of one hour.
Rought guidelines for adult creatures:
· approx. 1 feed pearl per shrimp per day
· approx. 2 feed pearls per dwarf crayfish per day.
Stir feed pearls into water with Nano feed spoon provided, so that they drop to the bottom immediately.
Please siphon off uneaten feed after 24 h at the latest, in order to avoid unnecessary water contamination – reduce amount of feed accordingly.